|Main Functions and Benefits||
- Highly resistant plastic body with ergonomic design and capacity markings on sprayer tank.
- The product's arc-like shape is designed to provide sufficient space between the operator's back and the tank, which facilitates evaporation and transpiration.
- Valve with lock for continuous spraying, for more comfortable use.
- The Tramontina knapsack sprayer comes with a rod to secure the pumping lever for convenience in storing or transporting the sprayer.
- Fiberglass spray wand. Lightweight, resistant and rust-free.
- Metal pumping lever with plastic grip.
- Comfortable supporting belt with a practical adjustment system to set the best position/height for the user.
- Included: Simple nozzle (with flat fan and cone spray options), Double nozzle (with flat fan and cone spray options) e Simple nozzle with quadruple spray.
- No tools required to assemble.
- Lightweight, resistant and ergonomic.
- Easy maintenance.
- Capacity of 12 litres.
|Recommendations for Use||
The sprayer is ideal for applying insecticide, herbicide, fungicide, natural solutions, fertilizer, and also for watering plants.
After using, empty the sprayer reservoir completely.
Wash the tank well with clean water and mild detergent (if necessary) after each use.
Lubricate the gasket of the air chamber regularly with petroleum jelly to ensure free movement and prevent leaks.
If the nozzle becomes obstructed, clean it carefully to avoid damage.
If the filter becomes obstructed, remove and clean it, grease the sealing washer or lid, and put all parts back together.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||90 day legal warranty for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
With Tramontina, you always get the best solutions for your business.
Fill out the form and request your quote.
Tramontina PRO Modular Storage Systems:
Tailor made furniture for mechanical workshops.