Pruning trees, flowers and ornamental plants is much easier with Tramontina's 46.5 to 78.5 cm steel anvil lopping shears with extendable handles. This highly practical tool has extendable handles with adjustable height to help you to reach the highest branches. The anvil blades are ideal for effortless cutting of dead branches. With Tramontina, you will have a dream garden at home!
|Main Functions and Benefits||- Blades made of tempered carbon steel for a soft and accurate cutting.
- Extensible metallic handles from 46.5 to 78.5 cm.
- System of joints improves cutting power, adjusted to the branch diameter.
- Rubber coated ergonomic handle.
- Maximum cutting diameter: 35 mm.
- Anvil technologies. Ideal for pruning dry and hard branches. When cutting, the blade cuts the branch and hits a fixed base, the anvil. This process makes the job easier as it requires less strength and minimum vibration of arms.
|Recommendations for Use||
- It's used for fruit, flower and adorning plants pruning.
- Dry, higher branch pruning.
- Keep the tool clean and dry it after washing it. Apply a thin layer of oil on the blades and joints.
- Cauntion: Sharp blade. Contact may result in injury. Handle with care and keep out of reach of children.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||90 day legal warranty for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
With Tramontina, you always get the best solutions for your business.
Fill out the form and request your quote.
Tramontina PRO Modular Storage Systems:
Tailor made furniture for mechanical workshops.