- Entirely made in stainless steel, it does not release residues onto food, keeping it healthy. Its simple design with no corners makes it very easy to clean.
- The triple-ply bottom (stainless steel + aluminum + stainless steel) distributes heat evenly, resulting in quick and uniform cooking, saving power and keeping food warm for longer.
- Reinforced, spot-welded handles and holders.
- Stainless steel long holders and tubular handles for professional usage. .
- Satin and shiny finish.
- Safe for daily use in the dishwasher.
- It can be used on gas, electric, vitroceramic glass and induction.
|Main Functions and Benefits||Material: stainless steel.
Product with triple-ply bottom (stainless steel + aluminum + stainless steel).
|Recommendations for Use||
Use low or medium heat to prevent food from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
The triple-ply bottom distributes heat evenly, making the use of high heat unnecessary. What's more, you save energy.
When using the pot on a gas stove, the flame must not go higher than the bottom of the pot. If using the pot on a hot plate, make sure the hot plate is the same diameter or smaller than the pot.
Always dissolve salt in boiling water or add to the food, stirring the ingredients at the start of cooking.
Neverheat up food by placing a pot which is the same width inside another. This is dangerous as it creates a vacuum seal, making it impossible to separate the pots.
Some starchy foods such as pasta and rice may stain the pot while cooking. These stains can beeasily removed by wiping the pot with a damp cloth with lemon juice, vinegar, or Tramontina Stainless Steel Polish.
Avoid leaving food in the pot for a long time; salt can cause stains too.
To maintain the shine and beauty of your Tramontina stainlesssteel pot , we recommend that you only wash it using detergent and sponge. In addition, Tramontina has developed a special polish to remove stains from stainless steel products, which is available at our main points of sale.
Whenever possible, rinse theproduct with warm water after washing and dry immediately in order to keep its original shine as chloride and other substances contained in water can cause stains.
Do not place an empty pot on a heat source.
Only place hot cookware on heat-resistant surfaces.
Stainless steel handles heat up during cooking. Wear oven mitts when handling.
To remove the Tramontina sticker from the pots, wipe with a damp cloth with ethanol and wash after.
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Com a Tramontina, você sempre conta com a melhor solução para seu negócio. Preencha o formulário e solicite seu orçamento.
TRAMONTINA PRO MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS: TAILOR MADE FURNITURE FOR MECHANICAL WORKSHOPS.
Telefone de contato: 0800 642 5565