|Main Functions and Benefits||- Briggs & Stratton combustion engine, 4-stroke, 16,5 hp, 500 cc .
- Engine with 1 cylinder and oil pump, located at rear of mower.
- Cutting diameter of 100 cm (2 blades).
- Automatic engine throttle.
- Capacity of fuel tank: 8,5 L.
- Average fuel consumption: 2,8 L/h. The informed number is for reference only and it may vary up or down, depending on the height of the grass and other working conditions.
- Ergonomically designed for easier handling.
- Heavy-duty equipment; efficient for lawn work.
- Metallic pieces receive an electrostatic powder painting for a better look and increased anti-oxidation protection.
- Blade made of special high-quality, heat-treated carbon steel for a longer-lasting and highly-resistant material.
- LED headlamps and spacious interior, with high-back ergonomic seat.
- Maximum speed 9 km/h (forward) and 5 km/h (reverse).
- Automatic transmission (no shift stick), with individual speed control (separate pedals for forward and reverse).
- Hinge fairings provide easy access for maintenance which is easy and economical.
- 5 height settings, with a variation from 30 to 100 mm.
- Lateral outlet for grass.
- Four large wheels ideal for rough terrain.
- Average productivity 9,000 m²/h.
- Recommended cutting area 7,200 m².
- The Trotter can be used as a utility vehicle by removing the cutting deck.
- The equipment has a towing hitch for trailers with maximum capacity of 200 kg.
- Product made in Brazil.
- Technical support available in Paraguay, Uruguay and Bolivia.
|Recommendations for Use||
- PROPER AND SAFE USAGE: The product is ideal for maintenance of large areas of grass, such as resorts, residential condominiums, ranches, soccer fields and golf courses. Before using the equipment, please read the user and maintenance manual carefully. Please read the engine manual also included with the product. We recommend using only Tramontina replacement parts.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: The engine is filled with 1.4 L of 5W30 Synthetic oil.
- BEFORE USING: Carefully read the manual of instructions and maintenance. First oil change after 5 hours of use. Subsequent changes should be made every 25 hours or 6 months, whichever is the sooner. Periodically check and top-up oil level if required.
- DURING USE: Keep children and animals away from the lawn mower when it is in operation. While you are working with the lawn mower always wear closed-toed shoes. Do not permit inexperienced people to use the equipment before they have read the manual of instructions. Always use high quality gas and do not leave any fuel in the tank after use. Please check the air filter cleanliness periodically, or at least every time you change the oil.
- CLEANING: After using, clean the lawn mower with a damp cloth or brush. Never pour water on it. When the lawn mower is not being used, it should also be kept far from children.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||6 months (90 days legal warranty plus 3 months contractual warranty) for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Com a Tramontina, você sempre conta com a melhor solução para seu negócio. Preencha o formulário e solicite seu orçamento.
Tramontina PRO Modular Storage Systems:
Tailor made furniture for mechanical workshops.
E-mail: [email protected]
Horário: 7:15 às 12:00 e das 13:00 às 17:00.