Tramontina's SAC27 gas leaf blower and vacuum with a 2-stroke, 1 hp, 27 cc engine is the equipment that will help you with different chores. Lightweight and easy to use, it helps you clean sidewalks and lawns. When used in the vacuum mode, the product helps collect materials such as grass trimmings, leaves, and small sticks. In addition, it helps you with your chores on farms and ranches, cleaning machinery and agricultural implements.
|Main Functions and Benefits||
- 2-stroke combustion engine, 1 hp, 27 cc.
- Capacity of fuel tank: 414 ml.
- Heavy-duty equipment for efficient work.
- Ergonomically designed for easier handling.
- Allows operation as a blower and leaf vacuum.
- Highly resistant plastic body.
- Maximum air speed: 240 km/h (blower mode).
- Speed control knob for easy handling of product.
- It features a system to shred the collected material, which can then be used as fertilizer (vacuum mode).
- The material collected and shredded has its volume reduced up to 10 times to make decomposing easier.
- Tube length in blower mode: 755 mm.
- Tube length in vacuum mode: 790 mm.
- Bag catcher with 35 L capacity and handle, which facilitates transport.
- The blower and vacum includes safety goggles and gas mixer.
- Domestic use.
- Technical support available in Paraguay, Uruguay and Bolivia.
- Free technical delivery service.
|Recommendations for Use||
- PROPER AND SAFE USAGE: Equipment ideal for cleaning residential lawns, gardens, driveways, porches, paths, around walls and fences. It can be used in blower or vacuum mode to collect items such as grass clippings, leaves and small twigs. On farms and ranches it can be used to clean machinery and agricultural tools.
We recommend using only Tramontina replacement parts.
- INSTRUCTIONS: The blower does not come with oil. Refuel with a 4% blend (25:1) of 2-stroke oil in the gas.
- BEFORE USING: Carefully read the manual of instructions and maintenance.
- DURING USE: While you are working wear safety glasses and closed-toed shoes. Do not permit inexperienced people to use the equipment before they have read the manual of instructions. Keep children and animals away from the blower when it is in operation. Always use high quality gas and do not leave any fuel in the tank after use. Please check the air filter cleanliness periodically, or at least every time you change the oil.
- CLEANING: After using, clean the blower with a damp cloth or brush. Never pour water on it. When the blower is not being used, it should also be kept far from children.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||6 months (90 days legal warranty plus 3 months contractual warranty) for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
With Tramontina, you always get the best solutions for your business.
Fill out the form and request your quote.
Tramontina PRO Modular Storage Systems:
Tailor made furniture for mechanical workshops.