Tramontina's CC50M gas lawn mower with a 500 mm cutting diameter, metallic chassis, and 6 hp engine is the ideal solution to make your yard more beautiful, and is mainly for larger lawns. An innovative, high-quality mower that is strong, easy and fast in cutting your grass. The CC50M can be used in areas that have no access to electricity. You will experience greater comfort and safety when operating this mower. Do it differently, choose Tramontina!
|Main Functions and Benefits||- Powermore 4-stroke combustion engine, 6 hp, 159 cc.
- Cutting diameter of 500 mm.
- Automatic engine throttle.
- Maximum rotation of 3,200 rpm.
- Capacity of fuel tank: 1 L.
- Average fuel consumption: 1 L/h. The informed number is for reference only and it may vary up or down, depending on the height of the grass and other working conditions.
- Ergonomically designed for easier handling.
- Heavy-duty equipment; efficient for lawn work.
- High resistance metallic chassis.
- Metallic pieces receive an electrostatic powder painting for a better look and increased anti-oxidation protection.
- Blade made of special high-quality, heat-treated carbon steel for a longer-lasting and highly-resistant material.
- Pratical system for adjusting the cutting height.
- 4 cutting height positions: 24 mm, 36 mm, 49 mm and 62 mm.
- Lateral outlet for grass.
- Rubber coated wheels.
- One-piece axles reinforce machine's structure.
- Ergonomic and anatomical handle, that makes transport and storage easier.
- Recommended cutting area 3,000 m².
- Technical support available in Paraguay, Uruguay and Bolivia.
- Free technical delivery service.
|Recommendations for Use||
- PROPER AND SAFE USAGE: Before using the equipment, please read the user and maintenance manual carefully. Please read the engine manual also included with the product. We recommend using only Tramontina replacement parts.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: The lawn mower engine does not come with oil. Please fill with 600 ml of 5W30 oil.
- BEFORE USING: Carefully read the manual of instructions and maintenance. The first oil change should happen after 5 hours of use. Subsequent oil changes should be done every 25 hours of operation. Please inspect the lawn mower and fill up the oil every time the lawn mower is used if necessary.
- DURING USE: Keep children and animals away from the lawn mower when it is in operation. While you are working with the lawn mower always wear closed-toed shoes. Do not permit inexperienced people to use the equipment before they have read the manual of instructions. Always use high quality gas and do not leave any fuel in the tank after use. Please check the air filter cleanliness periodically, or at least every time you change the oil.
- CLEANING: After using, clean the lawn mower with a damp cloth or brush. Never pour water on it. When the lawn mower is not being used, it should also be kept far from children.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||1 year (90 day legal warranty plus 9 month contractual warranty) for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
With Tramontina, you always get the best solutions for your business.
Fill out the form and request your quote.
Tramontina PRO Modular Storage Systems:
Tailor made furniture for mechanical workshops.