With Tramontina's CE35P Electric Lawn Mower with a 350 mm cutting diameter, rigid grass catcher, and plastic chassis, 1300 W, 220 V, your yard will be worthy of joining the wonders of the world list. This lawn mower is an excellent choice for all types of grass. Its unique and innovative design makes it comfortable and safe to use. It is the ideal product for maintaining your lawn, in addition to being lightweight and easy to operate, transport, and store. Now you will always be able to delight others with your beautiful lawn and yard.
|Main Functions and Benefits||- 1300 W engine, 220 V, 60 Hz.
- Cutting diameter of 350 mm.
- Cable locking system prevents disconnection of the power cord.
- Ergonomically designed for easier handling.
- High resistance plastic chassis.
- Blade positioned above the chassis level, avoiding objects from being thrown towards the operator and nearby people.
- Metallic pieces receive an electrostatic powder painting for a better look and increased anti-oxidation protection.
- Double ignition switch.
- Insulated metal handle.
- Comes with a handle to facilitate transporting.
- Pratical system for adjusting the cutting height.
- 3 Cutting height positions: 23 mm, 38 mm and 53 mm.
- Rigid catcher with 18 L capacity.
- Recommended cutting area 1.300 m².
- Product made in Brazil.
- Technical support available in Paraguay, Uruguay and Bolivia.
|Recommendations for Use||
- PROPER AND SAFE USAGE: When conducting any type of maintenance, the electrical cable has to be unplugged from the socket. Never use the lawn mower in the rain or wet places. Always operate during the day or in very well-lit areas. We recommend using only Tramontina replacement parts.
- INSTRUCTIONS: Before turning the equipment on, check if its voltage is in accordance with the electric power. For your safety, avoid unplugging the electric cable while you are working. Connect the power cord to the fixing of the lawn mower. Where the grass is very high, we recommend pre-cutting it with the highest adjustment of the blade and then cut it in the definitive height. It makes the work easier and does not overload the engine.
- BEFORE USING: Carefully read the manual of instructions and maintenance. Pay attention to the connection of the electric cables of the motor and be aware of the voltage of the lawn mower. Remove stones, roots, parts of trunks, and any other objects that can damage the equipment during its use.
- DURING USE: While you are working with the lawn mower always wear closed-toed shoes. Do not permit inexperienced people to use the equipment before they have read the manual of instructions. If the blade suffers a strong impact it should be carefully removed and assessed. In some cases it might be necessary to replace it. Try to keep the electric cable behind the lawn mower, and always keep it where the grass has already been cut. Avoid the accumulation of cut grass under the lawn mower.
- CLEANING: After using, clean the lawn mower with a damp cloth or brush. Never pour water on it. When the lawn mower is not being used, it should also be kept far from children.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Certification||Certified product by Inmetro [Brazilian Institute of Metrology, Quality and Technology] according to OCP-0034, NCC, Regulation, Safety, Compulsory.|
|Warranty||1 year (90 day legal warranty plus 9 month contractual warranty) for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Com a Tramontina, você sempre conta com a melhor solução para seu negócio. Preencha o formulário e solicite seu orçamento.
TRAMONTINA PRO MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS: TAILOR MADE FURNITURE FOR MECHANICAL WORKSHOPS.
Telefone de contato: 0800 642 5565
Horário: 7:15 às 12:00 e das 13:00 às 17:00.