|Main Functions and Benefits||
- Sprayer with previously compressed pump.
- Highly resistant plastic body with capacity markings and instructions for use printed on sprayer tank.
- Wide mouth opening for easy filling.
- Safety valve for internal pressure relief.
- Nozzle with adjustable spray.
- Adjustable support belt.
- Pumping shaft with safety latch to prevent accidental triggering.
- Valve with lock for continuous spraying, for more comfortable use.
- Fiberglass spray wand. Lightweight, resistant and rust-free.
- Regulator for control of liquid flow and lockable trigger, for continuous spraying.
- The Tramontina sprayer comes with a rod to secure the pumping lever for convenience in storing or transporting the sprayer.
- To help control the amount released, the sprayer has an indicator that shows the level of liquid in the tank.
- Versatile and resistant.
- Easy maintenance.
- Capacity of 5 L.
|Recommendations for Use||
The sprayer is ideal for applying insecticide, herbicide, fungicide, natural solutions, fertilizer, and also for watering plants.
After using, empty the sprayer reservoir completely.
Wash the reservoir well with clean water and mild detergent (if necessary) after each use.
Lubricate the sealing washer of the air chamber regularly to ensure easy pumping and to prevent the product from leaking.
If the nozzle becomes obstructed, clean it carefully to avoid damage.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||90 day legal warranty for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Want to stay up to date on all the news and promotions that Tramontina has for you? Fill out the registration form and receive our newsletter! You will not miss another opportunity.
We want to know more about you. Fill the fields below.
With Tramontina, you always get the best solutions for your business.
Fill out the form and request your quote.
Tramontina PRO Modular Storage Systems:
Tailor made furniture for mechanical workshops.