Have an incredible garden with the help of Tramontina's 46.5 to 78.5 cm steel bypass lopping shears with extendable handles! An ideal tool for cutting green, soft branches, the bypass blades offer easier, more comfortable cutting. The extendable handles let you adjust the height, helping you with hard-to-reach branches.
|Main Functions and Benefits||- Blades made of tempered carbon steel for a soft and accurate cutting.
- Extensible metallic handles from 46.5 to 78.5 cm.
- System of joints improves cutting power, adjusted to the branch diameter.
- Rubber coated ergonomic handle.
- Maximum cutting diameter: 35 mm.
- Professional use.
- Bypass technologies. Ideal for pruning green branches. When cutting the blade and counter blade cross over. Allows a precise and clean cut, which does not leave marks on the branches and speeds up healing.
|Recommendations for Use||
- It's used for fruit, flower and adorning plants pruning.
- Green, higher thick branch pruning.
- Keep the tool clean and dry it after washing it. Apply a thin layer of oil on the blades and joints.
- Cauntion: Sharp blade. Contact may result in injury. Handle with care and keep out of reach of children.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||90 day legal warranty for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
With Tramontina, you always get the best solutions for your business.
Fill out the form and request your quote.
Tramontina PRO Modular Storage Systems:
Tailor made furniture for mechanical workshops.