Prune your trees and shrubbery much more easily with Tramontina's 60 cm steel bypass lopping shears with metal handles! Perfect for pruning strong or thick branches, these lopping shears have bypass blades that make it ideal for cutting green branches more easily. The metal handles are 60 cm long, which helps you with hard-to-reach branches. Order yours now and your garden will always be in great shape with Tramontina!
|Main Functions and Benefits||- Blades made of tempered carbon steel for a soft and accurate cutting
- Metallic handles 60 cm with grip.
- Ergonomic grips.
- Plastic bumper.
- For cutting branches up to 30 mm diameter.
- Bypass technologies. Ideal for pruning green branches. When cutting the blade and counter blade cross over. Allows a precise and clean cut, which does not leave marks on the branches and speeds up healing.
|Recommendations for Use||
- Intended for trimming thick or hard branches and high or difficult to access twigs.
- Correct preuning technique: Cuts should be made cleanly and 1/4" above the bud.
- Keep the tool clean and dry it after washing it. Apply a thin layer of oil on the blades and joints.
- Cauntion: Sharp blade. Contact may result in injury. Handle with care and keep out of reach of children.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||90 day legal warranty for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
With Tramontina, you always get the best solutions for your business.
Fill out the form and request your quote.
Tramontina PRO Modular Storage Systems:
Tailor made furniture for mechanical workshops.