You don't need to struggle when cutting thick or hard-to-reach branches when pruning the plants in your garden. To make this task easier, we designed Tramontina's 60 cm steel bypass lopping shears with wood handle. With this tool, it will be much easier to cut higher branches and those in the middle of the treetop. The long handles and high-quality, sharp blades require less force when cutting, which ensures greater precision and a better result for your work.
|Main Functions and Benefits||- Blades made of tempered carbon steel for a soft and accurate cutting.
- Wood handles with 60 cm.
- Plastic bumper.
- For cutting branches up to 30 mm diameter.
- Bypass technologies. Ideal for pruning green branches. When cutting the blade and counter blade cross over. Allows a precise and clean cut, which does not leave marks on the branches and speeds up healing.
|Recommendations for Use||
- Intended for trimming thick or hard branches and high or difficult to access twigs.
- Correct preuning technique: Cuts should be made cleanly and 1/4" above the bud.
- Keep the tool clean and dry it after washing it. Apply a thin layer of oil on the blades and joints.
- Cauntion: Sharp blade. Contact may result in injury. Handle with care and keep out of reach of children.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||90 day legal warranty for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Com a Tramontina, você sempre conta com a melhor solução para seu negócio. Preencha o formulário e solicite seu orçamento.
TRAMONTINA PRO MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS: TAILOR MADE FURNITURE FOR MECHANICAL WORKSHOPS.
E-mail: [email protected]
Horário: 7:15 às 12:00 e das 13:00 às 17:00.