For harvesting excess fruit or fruit that doesn't look too good, you can count on an excellent tool: Tramontina's professional steel fruit pruners with rubber-coated handles. With high-quality blades, these pruners easily cut fruit stems and small branches and can also be used for pruning bonsai trees. Their design and structure have been developed to offer you greater comfort and effortless working. The rubber-coated handles offer comfort during use, preventing the tool from hurting your hands even during intense work. With all these benefits, you must order this wonderful tool! Your hands will thank you!
|Main Functions and Benefits||- Light pruner, providing more agility when used.
- Tempered carbon steel blades, to increase durability to the edge, as well as a more accurate and smooth cut.
- Ergonomic handle made in aluminium with rubberized material, offering more comfort to the user.
- Rubberized bumper, reducing the shock when blades close.
- Safety lock to close the blades when pruner is not being used.
- Maximum cutting diameter accepted: 7 mm.
|Recommendations for Use||
- The pruner is used for harvest, chisel and scour fruits and for bonsai pruning or maintenance.
- Keep tool clean by drying after each use and apply a few drops of oil to the blades and joints.
- Cauntion: Sharp blade. Contact may result in injury. Handle with care and keep out of reach of children.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||90 day legal warranty for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Com a Tramontina, você sempre conta com a melhor solução para seu negócio. Preencha o formulário e solicite seu orçamento.
TRAMONTINA PRO MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS: TAILOR MADE FURNITURE FOR MECHANICAL WORKSHOPS.
E-mail: [email protected]
Horário: 7:15 às 12:00 e das 13:00 às 17:00.