For pruning fruit trees, flowers and ornamental plants with little effort, you need Tramontina's professional steel anvil pruners with rubber-coated handles. The rubber-coated handle is ergonomically shaped to fit perfectly and comfortably in your hand. These pruners also feature a spring that provides the necessary pressure for effortless cutting. This allows you to prune and cut dead branches much more easily. An indispensable tool for your gardening!
|Main Functions and Benefits||- Light pruner, providing more agility when used.
- Tempered carbon steel blades, to increase durability to the edge, as well as a more accurate and smooth cut.
- Ergonomic handle made in aluminium with rubberized material, offering more comfort to the user.
- Rubberized bumper, reducing the shock when blades close.
- Safety lock to close the blades when pruner is not being used.
- Maximum cutting diameter accepted: 20 mm for dry branch.
- Anvil technologies. Ideal for pruning dry and hard branches. When cutting, the blade cuts the branch and hits a fixed base, the anvil. This process makes the job easier as it requires less strength and minimum vibration of arms.
|Recommendations for Use||
- The pruner is appropriated to deal with fruit, flowers and adorning plants.
- Keep tool clean by drying after each use and apply a few drops of oil to the blades and joints.
- Cauntion: Sharp blade. Contact may result in injury. Handle with care and keep out of reach of children.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||90 day legal warranty for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Com a Tramontina, você sempre conta com a melhor solução para seu negócio. Preencha o formulário e solicite seu orçamento.
TRAMONTINA PRO MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS: TAILOR MADE FURNITURE FOR MECHANICAL WORKSHOPS.
E-mail: [email protected]
Horário: 7:15 às 12:00 e das 13:00 às 17:00.