For a professional touch and your well-being when pruning, use Tramontina's professional steel pruners with rubber-coated handles. Designed for pruning trees and bushes, these pruners have a distinctive design with professional features. Made with metal blades, the pruners have rubber-coated handles that make this tool comfortable and easy to use. A unique item specially designed for garden activities.
|Main Functions and Benefits||
- Light pruner, providing more agility when used.
- Tempered carbon steel blades, to increase durability to the edge, as well as a more accurate and smooth cut.
- Ergonomic handle made in aluminium with rubberized material, offering more comfort to the user.
- Rubberized bumper, reducing the shock when blades close.
- Safety lock to close the blades when pruner is not being used.
- Maximum cutting diameter accepted: 20 mm.
- Bypass technologies. Ideal for pruning green branches. When cutting the blade and counter blade cross over. Allows a precise and clean cut, which does not leave marks on the branches and speeds up healing.
|Recommendations for Use||
- The pruner is appropriated to deal with fruit, flowers and adorning plants.
- Keep tool clean by drying after each use and apply a few drops of oil to the blades and joints.
- Cauntion: Sharp blade. Contact may result in injury. Handle with care and keep out of reach of children.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||90 day legal warranty for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
With Tramontina, you always get the best solutions for your business.
Fill out the form and request your quote.
Tramontina PRO Modular Storage Systems:
Tailor made furniture for mechanical workshops.