To harvest beautiful fruits professionally, without damaging the plant, or to thin out or trim fruit trees, you can count on Tramontina's fruit pruner with stainless steel blades. Ergonomic and just the right size for this type of work, these shears are also highly resistant with excellent blades. This highly versatile tool can even be used for pruning bonsai trees. Don't delay to get this great tool, and be sure to use it for your next harvest.
|Main Functions and Benefits||
- Lightweight shears: easy to use.
- Stainless steel blades avoiding oxidation.
- Blades made of tempered stainless steel providing great resistance.
- Beveled blade: causes no damage when harvesting fruit.
- Ergonomic countor handle providing comfortable job.
- Maximum cutting diameter of: 5 mm.
|Recommendations for Use||
- It's used for harvest, chisel and scour fruits and for bonsai pruning or maintenance.
- Keep tool clean and dry it after washing it. Apply a thin layer of oil on the blades and joints.
- Cauntion: Sharp blade. Contact may result in injury. Handle with care and keep out of reach of children.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||90 day legal warranty for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
With Tramontina, you always get the best solutions for your business.
Fill out the form and request your quote.
Tramontina PRO Modular Storage Systems:
Tailor made furniture for mechanical workshops.