When you see a ripe, juicy fruit, you just want to pick it, right? The best way to do it is with Tramontina's fruit pruner with stainless steel blades. With excellent blades, these shears will help you to harvest fresh fruit, trim or thin out fruit trees, and prune bonsai trees. There are many possibilities.
|Main Functions and Benefits||
- Lightweight shears: easy to use.
- Stainless steel blades avoiding oxidation.
- Blades made of tempered stainless steel providing great resistance.
- Beveled blade: causes no damage when harvesting fruit.
- Ergonomic countor handle providing comfortable job.
- Maximum cutting diameter of: 5 mm.
|Recommendations for Use||
- It's used for harvest, chisel and scour fruits and for bonsai pruning or maintenance.
- Keep tool clean and dry it after washing it. Apply a thin layer of oil on the blades and joints.
- Cauntion: Sharp blade. Contact may result in injury. Handle with care and keep out of reach of children.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||90 day legal warranty for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Want to stay up to date on all the news and promotions that Tramontina has for you? Fill out the registration form and receive our newsletter! You will not miss another opportunity.
We want to know more about you. Fill the fields below.
With Tramontina, you always get the best solutions for your business.
Fill out the form and request your quote.
Tramontina PRO Modular Storage Systems:
Tailor made furniture for mechanical workshops.