Do you want to grow flowers to add a splash of color to your home or fresh herbs to add that special flavor to your food free of pesticides? Then you will love Tramontina's 12 L gray polypropylene self-watering planter. Another benefit is you don't have to worry about regular watering as this self-watering planter maintains the soil moist to always keep your plants hydrated. Isn't this exactly what you were looking for? Then why not get yours right now?
|Main Functions and Benefits||
- Made with heavy-duty polypropylene, it lasts longer and has a beautiful finish.
- Planter volume: 12 L.
- Water storage capacity: 6 L.
- This product has added UV protection, which ensures high durability and protection against color fading.
- The planter uses a self-watering capillary system combined with an adequate water storage capacity to do away with daily watering needs, thus giving the planter an excellent autonomous irrigation system and making it easier for you to grow healthy plants.
- This weatherproof planter can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- It's leak-proof and protect your home from the proliferation of insects.
- Autonomy of up to 15 days without assing water.
|Recommendations for Use||
- How to prepare the planter:
1. Put the wicks through the larger holes of the inner pots.
2. Add a layer of pebbles to the bottom of the pot (gravel, expanded clay, etc.).
3. Cover the pebble layer with a sand substrate.
4. Cover the sand layer with compost or substrate. Make sure the wicks reach the layer of soil.
5. Put seeds or seedlings in the soil.
6. Open the lid and fill the water container up to the level of the drain.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||90 day legal warranty for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
With Tramontina, you always get the best solutions for your business.
Fill out the form and request your quote.
Tramontina PRO Modular Storage Systems:
Tailor made furniture for mechanical workshops.