With the curved digger, working with soil is even more practical. This tool helps you to dig holes, define edges, and loosen the soil. Its electrostatic powder painting protects the product against rust and makes it last much longer.
|Main Functions and Benefits||
- The digger is completely hardened which guarantees greater strength and lower wear during use.
- Produced with high-quality, special carbon steel.
- It is electrostatic powder painting for a better look and increased anti-oxidation protection.
- Sharpened the blade guarantees a long-lasting edge.
- It features 32 mm diameter eye.
- 120 cm metallic handle and tamper.
- The tamper located at the end of the handle helps to tamp the soil, set stakes, or press other objects down into the ground.
|Recommendations for Use||
- Diggers are used in agriculture, gardening and construction. Indispensable tools for digging holes, transplant seedlings, fixing poles, opening ditches for pipes, or digging and removing dirt without a lot of effort.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||90 day legal warranty for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
With Tramontina, you always get the best solutions for your business.
Fill out the form and request your quote.
Tramontina PRO Modular Storage Systems:
Tailor made furniture for mechanical workshops.