Make it much simpler to perform your tasks by using Tramontina metallic digger with 120 centimeter wood handle. When it is time to dig holes, it is the ideal tool, because it has a sharp blade, piercing the ground more easily. The blade is wider, thus allowing to open larger holes, as needed. The ideal tool to perform your work effectively!
|Main Functions and Benefits||
- The digger is completely hardened which guarantees greater strength and lower wear during use.
- Produced with high-quality, special carbon steel.
- It is electrostatic powder painting for a better look and increased anti-oxidation protection.
- The paint used is free of heavy metals in its composition, minimizing the environmental impact.
- Sharpened the blade guarantees a long-lasting edge.
- It features 32 mm diameter eye.
- This 120 cm tool's shaft is highly resistant and produced with wood from renewable sources.
- Handle with a varnished finish for a better appearance. The transparent varnish protective layer enhances the color and adds shine and a smooth touch to the product.
|Recommendations for Use||
- Diggers are used in agriculture, gardening and construction. Indispensable tools for digging holes, transplant seedlings, fixing poles, opening ditches for pipes, or digging and removing dirt without a lot of effort.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||90 day legal warranty for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Want to stay up to date on all the news and promotions that Tramontina has for you? Fill out the registration form and receive our newsletter! You will not miss another opportunity.
We want to know more about you. Fill the fields below.
With Tramontina, you always get the best solutions for your business.
Fill out the form and request your quote.
Tramontina PRO Modular Storage Systems:
Tailor made furniture for mechanical workshops.