With the straight digger, working with soil is even more practical. This tool helps you to dig holes, define edges, and loosen the soil. Its electrostatic powder painting protects the product against rust and makes it last much longer.
|Main Functions and Benefits||- The digger is completely hardened which guarantees greater strength and lower wear during use.
- Produced with high-quality, special carbon steel.
- It is electrostatic powder painting for a better look and increased anti-oxidation protection.
- Sharpened the blade guarantees a long-lasting edge.
- It features 32 mm diameter eye.
- This 120 cm tool's shaft is highly resistant and produced with wood from renewable sources.
- Handle with a varnished finish for a better appearance. The transparent varnish protective layer enhances the color and adds shine and a smooth touch to the product.
|Recommendations for Use||
- Diggers are used in agriculture, gardening and construction. Indispensable tools for digging holes, transplant seedlings, fixing poles, opening ditches for pipes, or digging and removing dirt without a lot of effort.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||90 day legal warranty for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
With Tramontina, you always get the best solutions for your business.
Fill out the form and request your quote.
Tramontina PRO Modular Storage Systems:
Tailor made furniture for mechanical workshops.