For activities like agriculture, gardening, and construction, it is necessary to work with high-quality shovels. This is why Tramontina's drain spade was especially designed to help in these areas. The wooden shaft and the handle grip have an ergonomic design, which make it easier to use.
|Main Functions and Benefits||
- The laser-cut blade is made of special high-quality carbon steel.
- The entire part is tempered, which guarantees greater strength and lower wear during use.
- It is electrostatic powder painting for a better look and increased anti-oxidation protection.
- This 71 cm tool's shaft is highly resistant and produced with wood from renewable sources.
- Handle with a varnished finish for a better appearance. The transparent varnish protective layer enhances the color and adds shine and a smooth touch to the product.
- It features an ergonomic plastic handle grip.
|Recommendations for Use||
- This shovel is used in agriculture, gardening, and construction to cut into the soil. This is why it features a ferrule to support the foot when pushing the blade into the ground.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||90 day legal warranty for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
With Tramontina, you always get the best solutions for your business.
Fill out the form and request your quote.
Tramontina PRO Modular Storage Systems:
Tailor made furniture for mechanical workshops.