For small or large renovations, specific tools are required to perform the work correctly and accurately. Due to its forged steel blade, Tramontina's mattock is ideal to make things easier for people who work with extremely hard surfaces.
The plastic bushing fitting prevents the handle from coming loose from the blade and helps absorb impact during use.
|Main Functions and Benefits||- The pick is completely forged which guarantees greater strength and lower wear during use.
- Produced with high-quality, special forged carbon steel.
- It is electrostatic powder painting for a better look and increased anti-oxidation protection.
- Blade with size 4.
- It features 70 x 45 mm oval eye.
- This 90 cm tool's shaft is highly resistant and produced with wood from renewable sources.
- Handle with a varnished finish for a better appearance. The transparent varnish protective layer enhances the color and adds shine and a smooth touch to the product.
- The system of attaching the handle with plastic bushing makes the pick perfectly fixed, preventing the handles from loosening up during use. The bushing absorbs the contraction of the wood, maintaining the handle always firm, and helps absorbing impact during use.
|Recommendations for Use||
- With their strong ends, pick mattocks are tools is used for digging hard terrain, breaking and pulling out rocks. They can be used in agriculture, gardening and construction.
- The wide trowel is used for turning the soil and cutting roots and the point also allows the user to break occasional rocks.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||90 day legal warranty for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
With Tramontina, you always get the best solutions for your business.
Fill out the form and request your quote.
Tramontina PRO Modular Storage Systems:
Tailor made furniture for mechanical workshops.