If you want to have a beautiful vegetable patch, or carry out all sorts of gardening, agriculture and civil construction activities, Tramontina's hoe is here to help. It features a tempered steel blade and electrostatic powder painting, which offers protection against rust and ensures a longer-lasting product. The plastic bushing fitting ensures a tougher handle and firmer grip.
|Main Functions and Benefits||- The hoe is completely hardened which guarantees greater strength and lower wear during use.
- Produced with high-quality, special carbon steel.
- It is electrostatic powder painting for a better look and increased anti-oxidation protection.
- It features 29 mm diameter eye.
- This 60 cm tool's shaft is highly resistant and produced with wood from renewable sources.
- Handle with a varnished finish for a better appearance. The transparent varnish protective layer enhances the color and adds shine and a smooth touch to the product.
- The system of attaching the handle with plastic bushing makes the hoe perfectly fixed, preventing the handles from loosening up during use. The bushing absorbs the contraction of the wood, maintaining the handle always firm, and helps absorbing impact during use.
|Recommendations for Use||
- The hoe is used in gardening, agriculture, and construction for turning the soil, weeding (volunteer plants), and maintaining soil between cultivations without damaging the crops. This curved blade can potentially be used in carpentry and construction, enabling you to carve wood. The side groove on the blade allows you to remove undesirable nails, and the solid post on the opposite side of the blade makes it easier to set nails.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||90 day legal warranty for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Com a Tramontina, você sempre conta com a melhor solução para seu negócio. Preencha o formulário e solicite seu orçamento.
TRAMONTINA PRO MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS: TAILOR MADE FURNITURE FOR MECHANICAL WORKSHOPS.
E-mail: [email protected]
Horário: 7:15 às 12:00 e das 13:00 às 17:00.