If you want to have a beautiful vegetable patch, or carry out all sorts of gardening and agriculture activities, Tramontina's hoe is here to help. It is light enough to make your work less tiring yet more productive. It features a tempered steel blade and electrostatic powder painting, which offers protection against rust and ensures a longer-lasting product. The plastic bushing fitting ensures a tougher handle and firmer grip.
|Main Functions and Benefits||
- The hoe is completely hardened which guarantees greater strength and lower wear during use.
- Produced with high-quality, special carbon steel.
- It is electrostatic powder painting for a better look and increased anti-oxidation protection.
- The paint used is free of heavy metals in its composition, minimizing the environmental impact.
- The blade is 2.5 and has been sharpened using automated machines, which guarantees a long-lasting edge.
- It features 38 mm diameter eye.
- This 145 cm tool's shaft is highly resistant and produced with wood from renewable sources.
- Handle with a varnished finish for a better appearance. The transparent varnish protective layer enhances the color and adds shine and a smooth touch to the product.
- The system of attaching the handle with plastic bushing makes the hoe perfectly fixed, preventing the handles from loosening up during use. The bushing absorbs the contraction of the wood, maintaining the handle always firm, and helps absorbing impact during use.
- A lightweight hoe that demands less physical effort from the user, which allows for increased productivity.
- Blade with intermediate angle in relation to the handle: ideal to hoe the soil superficially, open small grooves, and add fertilizer. In construction, it facilitates the preparation of mortar and other mixtures.
|Recommendations for Use||
- Hoe is used for digging and turning the soil, adding fertilizer and nutrients. They can also be used for shaping flowerbeds and weeding.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Certification||Product manufactured according to Norm NBR 6413.|
|Warranty||90 day legal warranty for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Want to stay up to date on all the news and promotions that Tramontina has for you? Fill out the registration form and receive our newsletter! You will not miss another opportunity.
We want to know more about you. Fill the fields below.
With Tramontina, you always get the best solutions for your business.
Fill out the form and request your quote.
Tramontina PRO Modular Storage Systems:
Tailor made furniture for mechanical workshops.