To transfer grass, turn over soil, or mix up fertilizer, use Tramontina's digging fork which was specially designed for heavy use. In addition to its sturdy handle, it features a tempered steel blade and electrostatic powder painting, which offers protection against rust and ensures a longer-lasting product.
|Main Functions and Benefits||
- The fork is completely hardened which guarantees greater strength and lower wear during use.
- Produced with high-quality, special carbon steel.
- It is electrostatic powder painting for a better look and increased anti-oxidation protection.
- The paint used is free of heavy metals in its composition, minimizing the environmental impact.
- It features 4 teeth.
- This 120 cm tool's shaft is highly resistant and produced with wood from renewable sources.
- Handle with a varnished finish for a better appearance. The transparent varnish protective layer enhances the color and adds shine and a smooth touch to the product.
|Recommendations for Use||
- The fork can be used in agriculture, horticulture and gardening. Used for carrying, collecting or revolving hay, alfalfa, grazing, etc.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||90 day legal warranty for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Want to stay up to date on all the news and promotions that Tramontina has for you? Fill out the registration form and receive our newsletter! You will not miss another opportunity.
We want to know more about you. Fill the fields below.
With Tramontina, you always get the best solutions for your business.
Fill out the form and request your quote.
Tramontina PRO Modular Storage Systems:
Tailor made furniture for mechanical workshops.