To transfer grass, turn over soil, or mix up fertilizer, use Tramontina's digging fork which was specially designed for heavy use. In addition to its sturdy handle, it features a tempered steel blade and electrostatic powder painting, which offers protection against rust and ensures a longer-lasting product.
|Main Functions and Benefits||- The fork is completely hardened which guarantees greater strength and lower wear during use.
- Produced with high-quality, special carbon steel.
- It is electrostatic powder painting for a better look and increased anti-oxidation protection.
- It features 4 teeth.
- This 74 cm tool's shaft is highly resistant and produced with wood from renewable sources.
- Handle with a varnished finish for a better appearance. The transparent varnish protective layer enhances the color and adds shine and a smooth touch to the product.
- It features an ergonomic metal handle grip.
|Recommendations for Use||
- The fork can be used in agriculture, horticulture and gardening. It is great for removing debris, fertilizing the ground and turning the soil.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||90 day legal warranty for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
With Tramontina, you always get the best solutions for your business.
Fill out the form and request your quote.
Tramontina PRO Modular Storage Systems:
Tailor made furniture for mechanical workshops.