The rake plays an important role in soil preparation. It is the perfect tool to plow, clear the soil, and remove debris. Robust and durable, it is ideal for any type of terrain. Its lightness and size adapt to the most varied agricultural, gardening, and civil construction tasks. This shaft is highly resistant and produced with wood from renewable sources.
|Main Functions and Benefits||
- The rake is completely hardened which guarantees greater strength and lower wear during use.
- Produced with high-quality, special carbon steel.
- It features 2 mm thick.
- It features 14 teeth.
- It features 23 mm diameter eye.
- It is electrostatic powder painting for a better look and increased anti-oxidation protection.
- This 120 cm tool's shaft is highly resistant and produced with wood from renewable sources.
- Handle with a varnished finish for a better appearance. The transparent varnish protective layer enhances the color and adds shine and a smooth touch to the product.
|Recommendations for Use||
- Due to its lightness and size, the stamped teeth take can be used in a wide variety of tasks in agriculture, gardening, and construction.
Used to gather every type of debris, especially light-weight debris, such as fallen leaves and small branches, or to level the ground in the vegetable garden or yard.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||90 day legal warranty for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
With Tramontina, you always get the best solutions for your business.
Fill out the form and request your quote.
Tramontina PRO Modular Storage Systems:
Tailor made furniture for mechanical workshops.