The rake plays an important role in soil preparation. It is the perfect tool to plow, clear the soil, and remove debris. Robust and durable, it is ideal for any type of terrain. Its size adapt to the most varied agricultural, gardening, and civil construction tasks. This shaft is highly resistant and produced with wood from renewable sources.
|Main Functions and Benefits||
- The rake is completely hardened which guarantees greater strength and lower wear during use.
- Produced with high-quality, special carbon steel.
- It features 3.75 mm thick.
- It features 14 teeth.
- It features 26 mm diameter eye.
- It is electrostatic powder painting for a better look and increased anti-oxidation protection.
- The paint used is free of heavy metals in its composition, minimizing the environmental impact.
- This 145 cm tool's shaft is highly resistant and produced with wood from renewable sources.
- Handle with a varnished finish for a better appearance. The transparent varnish protective layer enhances the color and adds shine and a smooth touch to the product.
|Recommendations for Use||
- This rakel is used in agriculture, gardening, and construction.
Made with a higher grade of steel, heavy-duty rakes are recommended for intensive use and heavier jobs, such as gathering rocks and gravel, and loosening up clods of soil and other types of hard material.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||90 day legal warranty for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Want to stay up to date on all the news and promotions that Tramontina has for you? Fill out the registration form and receive our newsletter! You will not miss another opportunity.
We want to know more about you. Fill the fields below.
With Tramontina, you always get the best solutions for your business.
Fill out the form and request your quote.
Tramontina PRO Modular Storage Systems:
Tailor made furniture for mechanical workshops.