- Stainless steel pieces, highly durable, maintains original features preserving the material's appearance, hygiene and durability.
- Spoons with symmetrical bowl and carefully rounded edges.
- Forks with internally polished tines, perfectly shaped for the mouth, and with round edges for more comfortable use.
- Knifes with fully tempered blades guarantees a more durable cutting edge, greater resistance to corrosion and will not scratch porcelain.
- High gloss finish.
- Complete set for table and dessert.
- Safe for daily use in the dishwasher.
L:20cm W:4.3cm H:2.4cm
L:20cm W:2.6cm H:2.5cm
L:22.4cm W:2cm H:0.4cm
L:17.9cm W:3.9cm H:2.3cm
L:17.9cm W:2.4cm H:2.3cm
L:20.7cm W:1.8cm H:0.4cm
L:13.9cm W:3cm H:1.8cm
L:11.2cm W:2.4cm H:1.5cm
L:29.2cm W:9cm H:8.4cm
L:25.5cm W:5.6cm H:3.2cm
L:13.9cm W:3.1cm H:1.8cm
L:23.9cm W:6cm H:3cm
|Main Functions and Benefits||Material: stainless steel.
No wooden box.
|Recommendations for Use||
Use only detergent and a soft sponge. Other products such as steel wool can scratch or damage the cutlery shine.
Rinse each item well in order to remove all residue of cleaning products which are abrasive and can damage the stainless steel.
Use warm water whenever possible as it renews the cutlery shine.
After washing, dry the tableware immediately otherwise the chemical substances in water (chlorine) can stain the tableware.
Avoid rubbing items together during washing and storing to prevent scratches.
Avoid contact with hot surfaces. They can cause the colors to fade.
Do not store items in a humid place as it can cause stains.
In order to maintain their sharpness all knives of any brand are made with a higher carbon content making them less resistant to corrosion. Therefore special attention should be paid to knives since they will be more prone to the aforementioned problem.
Using the dishwasher: Do not overload the utensils basket. Separate the pieces well since prolonged contact duringthe drying cycle may stain the cutlery.
If using a dishwasher, we recommend removing cutlery pieces as soon as the 'rinse' cycle is over and manually dry them.
|Warranty||90-day warranty against manufacturing defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Com a Tramontina, você sempre conta com a melhor solução para seu negócio. Preencha o formulário e solicite seu orçamento.
TRAMONTINA PRO MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS: TAILOR MADE FURNITURE FOR MECHANICAL WORKSHOPS.
Telefone de contato: 0800 642 5565
Horário: 7:15 às 12:00 e das 13:00 às 17:00.