- Pieces come in a beautiful MDF case.
- Stainless steel, highly durable, maintains original features preserving the material's appearance, hygiene and durability.
- Spoons with symmetrical bowl and carefully rounded edges.
- Forks with internallypolished tines, perfectly shaped for the mouth, and with round edges for more comfortable use.
- Knifes with fully tempered blades guarantees a more durable cutting edge, greater resistance to corrosion and will not scratch porcelain.
- High gloss finish with detail work on handle.
- Set for table and dessert.
- Safe for daily use in the dishwasher.
L:19.7cm W:4.3cm H:2.4cm
L:19.8cm W:2.8cm H:1.8cm
L:22.9cm W:1.9cm H:0.4cm
L:11cm W:2.4cm H:1.4cm
L:13.2cm W:2.7cm H:1.2cm
L:20cm W:5cm H:2cm
L:14.5cm W:2.1cm H:1.3cm
L:24.1cm W:4.7cm H:2.9cm
L:15.8cm W:3.6cm H:1.6cm
|Main Functions and Benefits||Material: stainless steel.
Gross weight: 4,79kg
|Recommendations for Use||
Use only soap or detergent and a soft sponge to wash. Other products such as steel wool can scratch or damage the cutlery shine.
Rinse each piece well in order to completely remove the residue of the cleaning products that are abrasive and can damage stainless steel.
Use warm water whenever possible as it renews the cutlery shine.
After washing, dry the tableware immediately otherwise the chemical substances in water (chlorine) can stain the tableware.
Do not allow the tableware to rub against each other during washing and storage in order to prevent scratches
Avoid contact with hot surfaces. They can cause the colors to fade.
Do not store items in a humid place as it can cause stains.
When using a dishwasher, we recommend removing the cutlery as soon as the rinse cycle is finished and dry them by hand.
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Com a Tramontina, você sempre conta com a melhor solução para seu negócio. Preencha o formulário e solicite seu orçamento.
TRAMONTINA PRO MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS: TAILOR MADE FURNITURE FOR MECHANICAL WORKSHOPS.
Telefone de contato: 0800 642 5565
Horário: 7:15 às 12:00 e das 13:00 às 17:00.