When it's time to celebrate, one thing is for sure: it's barbecue time. A tradition that began in the pampas and is now present on menus all across Brazil is also winning over the world. Of course, Tramontina has not forgotten its roots. That is why we have prepared a complete line of products with all practicality, beauty and quality to make a great Brazialian style barbecue.
|Main Functions and Benefits||1. Produced in light wood legally extracted from correctly managed forests;
2. Modern design;
3. Cooking is a pleasure that becomes even greater when you have safety and quality in all of your ingredients. Tramontina?s wooden cutting boards provide exactly this;
4. Ideal for cutting and serving;
6. Light and practical;
7. Thin body.
|Recommendations for Use||
1. Before using for the first time, wash the product and rinse thoroughly
2. After each use, wash the product as usual with a soft sponge, soap, and detergent. Dry with a cloth
3. Store in a well ventilated place (avoid drawers and cupboards)
4. Do not clean in the dishwasher or with steel wool pads
5. Do not immerse in water
6. Do not leave to dry in the sun or by the sink
7. Do not stack items when they are wet
8. Do not put product in the oven or in the fridge.
|Warranty||Against manufacture defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Com a Tramontina, você sempre conta com a melhor solução para seu negócio. Preencha o formulário e solicite seu orçamento.
TRAMONTINA PRO MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS: TAILOR MADE FURNITURE FOR MECHANICAL WORKSHOPS.
Telefone de contato: 0800 642 5565
Horário: 7:15 às 12:00 e das 13:00 às 17:00.