View technical profile (measures, colors and others)
|Extra dimension (mm)|
Weight w/o package
Weight w/ package
2. Tauari wood
3. This finish provides a protective layer in clear varnish, enhancing tonality and giving the product a shine and smoother feel. Perfect for protected environments.
1. Cleaning: Care should be taken with all products in terms of dirt. This build up of dirt enters the wood?s pores, causing the wood to darken. For this reason the furniture should always be kept clean. A neutral detergent is recommended for washing, using a soft sponge and good amount of water.
2. Tightening screws: Even with rarely use pieces, all the screws should be tightened regularly. However, the screws should not be tightened excessively.
3. For those who purchase furniture with the natural finish: as the wood is a natural material, continuous exposure to the elements and pollution may provoke changes in its color and texture. This does not affect the mechanical resistance of the furniture, the quality or useful life. By following specific maintenance and cleaning care instructions, it is possible to choose the appearance the furniture will acquire over time.
4. For those who purchase furniture with the Eco Blindage finish: Resistant to external environments/elements. The raw materials are carefully selected based on resistance to solar rays, elasticity and the capacity to bond completely to the wood substrate. These products are ecologically correct, as elements considered a hazard to health were excluded. Providing an increased useful life to wooden furniture. Varnished touch. This product has been used in Europe for the past 12 years for external door and window finishes.
5. Do not use acetone, alcohol or any other solvent or abrasive based products.