127 V 710 W Electric planerOnde Comprar
The Tramontina Master electric planer was designed for wood application when it's necessary to have a flat leveled surface. It allows cutting depth adjusting, as well as fittings for ''V'' grooves with predefined dimensions. Its bilateral output of wood chips increases its job performance. It's the right tool for everything from civil construction to small repairs.
View technical profile (measures, colors and others)
|Extra dimension (mm)|
Weight w/o package
Weight w/ package
|42517010||Voltage: 127 V||180,0||280,0||3,05||4,03|
|42517020||Voltage: 220 V||180,0||280,0||3,05||4,03|
- Wear safety glasses, gloves and others safety equipments according to the job.
- Wear mask protection against dust and soot.
- Check the tension showed on the product before use it.
- Store in a clean and dry place.
- Power: 710 W.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Width cutting capacity: 82 mm.
- Depth capacity: 0 - 2,6 mm.
- Speed: 16.000 min-1 / rpm.
- Injected body and buttons.
- 2 m electrical cord.
- Safety trigger.
- Possibility to use dust adaptor in both sides.
- Accessory set to guide the planer during the cutting process.
- Sharpening set for cutting blade and T handle nut wrench 10 mm for blade exchanging.
- Sturdy high performance motor.
- 100% ball bearing equipped for greater efficiency.
- Bilateral outlet for wood chips.
- Cutting depth adjustability.
- 3 V chamfering groove options with pre-defined dimensions.
- Designed for woodwork, boards and beams in order to achieve smooth and level surfaces.