Barbecue Cutting and Serving BoardOnde Comprar
Carving board for barbecue.
View technical profile (measures, colors and others)
|Extra dimension (mm)|
Weight w/o package
Weight w/ package
|10408100||1. Barbecue board
2. Muiracatiara wood
3. This finish provides a protective layer in clear varnish, enhancing tonality and giving the product a shine and smoother feel.
Before using the cutting board for the first time, wash it with hot water, soap and wipe it down well. When dry, rub a little kitchen oil over the entire surface, making sure to remove all the excess. After each use, always wash the product with water and a neutral soap, drying it well with a cloth. The cleaning necessities (washing, drying and storing correctly) contribute to your cutting board maintaining its healthy and natural characteristics. Always let it dry before storing. Store in a well aired place. It should not be stored whilst still damp. Never use a steel sponge or place it in a dishwasher. Do not leave it submerged in water or store it under the sink. Avoid storing in a drawer. Do not stack pieces while still wet. A mixture of water and vinegar may be used for cleaning, as this helps combat bacteria.
1. A cutting and serving board produced in high density tropical muiracatiara (Brazilian cherry) wood, with an antitoxic varnish finish;
2. It includes Microban antibacterial protection, which inhibits the proliferation of bacteria on the surface of thewood. A cutting board with this protection is more hygienic, easier to clean and safer for food preparation, as is combats bacteria and microorganisms;
3. This product was developed for use in the kitchen, in the preparation of food;
5. It may be submitted to elevated temperatures when undergoing hygiene processes, eliminating bacteria;
7. Thick body.