Tramontina's TRO25 organic waste shredder is an efficient and compact equipment used to shred materials such as fruit peels, vegetables, and food waste.
It reduces the volume of residue which can be made into natural, high-quality fertilizer. This compost is rich in nutrients and is perfect for organic agriculture to obtain healthier and tastier food, free from chemicals and pesticides.
It is the ideal equipment to use in gardens, vegetable patches, rural activities, residential condominiums, farms, and ranches.
|Main Functions and Benefits||- 2 hp engine, double voltage engine with tension selector key 127 V/220 V, 60 Hz.
- Made with a strengthened steel sheet, which ensures longer lasting equipment.
- Metallic pieces receive an electrostatic powder painting for a better look and increased anti-oxidation protection.
- Three blades (1 central and 2 side blades) made of special, high-quality, heat-treated carbon steel for a longer-lasting and highly-resistant material.
- Safety lock prevents the shredder from operating when the funnel is open.
- A grate protects the operator's hands from the cutting blades (safety).
- Wheels make the equipment easier to move.
- Grounding system to ensure operator full protection from electric shocks.
- This reduces waste which can be turned into natural fertilizer.
- The organic waste shredder can be used with the Tramontina plastic bin
composter to produce organic compost.
- Materials that may be used: fruits, vegetables, grass and hedge clippings, leaves, dried flowers, straw, blank paper, coffee filters and grounds, leftover food and small green twigs up to 1" in size (in this case, use the side twig funnel).
- Materials that may not be used: packaging from toxic products (perfume, paint, cleaning supplies), magazine paper and colored prints, and waste such as glass, metal, stone, plastic and batteries.
- Domestic use.
- Technical support available in Paraguay, Uruguay and Bolivia.
|Recommendations for Use||
- PROPER AND SAFE USAGE: Equipment ideal to shred materials such as fruit peels, vegetables, and food waste. It is the ideal equipment to use in gardens, vegetable patches, rural activities, residential condominiums, farms, and ranches.
When conducting any type of maintenance, the electrical cable has to be unplugged from the socket. Never use the shredder in the rain and always operate during the day or in very well-lit areas. Inspect the cord periodically. We recommend using only Tramontina replacement parts.
- INSTRUCTIONS: Before turning the equipment on, check if its voltage is in accordance with the electric power. For your safety, be careful to not put your hands over the determined limits when filling the machine?s mouth. If you hear any unusual noises, switch the machine off and unplug it from the socket before opening the cover.
- BEFORE USING: Carefully read the manual of instructions and maintenance.
- DURING USE: While you are working with the shredder always wear closed-toed shoes. Do not permit inexperienced people to use the equipment before they have read the manual of instructions. Keep children and animals away from the shredder when it is in operation.
- CLEANING: After using, clean the shredder with a damp cloth or brush. Never pour water on it. When the shredder is not being used, it should also be kept far from children.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
|Warranty||1 year (90 day legal warranty plus 9 month contractual warranty) for manufacturing imperfections or defects.|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Com a Tramontina, você sempre conta com a melhor solução para seu negócio. Preencha o formulário e solicite seu orçamento.
TRAMONTINA PRO MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS: TAILOR MADE FURNITURE FOR MECHANICAL WORKSHOPS.
Telefone de contato: 0800 642 5565