Tramontina's TRE25 shredder is potent and robust, recommended for domestic use in gardening, horticulture and agriculture. This equipment is ideal for cutting and shredding fodder (sugarcane, corn, grasses, etc.), grinding seeds and grains for animal feed of all sorts. It also shreds branches, leaves, and other materials that can be made into natural fertilizer.
The preparation of animal feed will yield excellent results with this versatile, high-performance, high-producing capacity shredder.
|Main Functions and Benefits||- 1,5 hp engine, double voltage engine with tension selector key 127 V/220 V, 60 Hz.
- Made with a strengthened steel sheet, which ensures longer lasting equipment.
- Metallic pieces receive an electrostatic powder painting for a better look and increased anti-oxidation protection.
- Two blades made of special high-quality, heat-treated carbon steel for a longer-lasting and highly-resistant material.
- 2 fixed hammers made in a 9.5 mm thick steel sheet, that help to break down materials and enhancing productivity.
- Adjustable material cutting.
- Without side discharge.
- It features hooks to attach the bag to the lower outlet to ensure total usage of the shredded material.
- Grounding system to ensure operator full protection from electric shocks.
- Equipped with a funnel for grains and a shoot for grass.
- The upper funnel is equipped with a grain input control system.
- Accompanied by a three sieves: 3 mm sieve (fine grain) has an average production 80-105 kg/h, 5 mm sieve (thick grain) has an average production 130-185 kg/h and 10 mm sieve (bran) has an average production 100-240 kg/h.
- Compact and efficient, it occupies very little room and offers an excellent performance.
- Weight 29.0 kg.
- Domestic use.
- 1-year warranty, 9 months contractual warranty and 90 days legal warranty.
- Technical support available in Paraguay, Uruguay and Bolivia.
|Recommendations for Use||
- PROPER AND SAFE USAGE: Equipment ideal for cutting and shredding fodder (sugar cane, corn, grasses, etc.) and shreds branches, leaves, and other materials that can be made into natural fertilizer.
When conducting any type of maintenance, the electrical cable has to be unplugged from the socket. Never use the shredder in the rain and always operate during the day or in very well-lit areas. Inspect the cord periodically. We recommend using only Tramontina replacement parts.
- INSTRUCTIONS: Before turning the equipment on, check if its voltage is in accordance with the electric power. For your safety, be careful to not put your hands over the determined limits when filling the machine?s mouth. If you hear any unusual noises, switch the machine off and unplug it from the socket before opening the cover.
- BEFORE USING: Carefully read the manual of instructions and maintenance.
- DURING USE: While you are working with the shredder always wear closed-toed shoes. Do not permit inexperienced people to use the equipment before they have read the manual of instructions. Keep children and animals away from the shredder when it is in operation.
- CLEANING: After using, clean the shredder with a damp cloth or brush. Never pour water on it. When the shredder is not being used, it should also be kept far from children.
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Com a Tramontina, você sempre conta com a melhor solução para seu negócio. Preencha o formulário e solicite seu orçamento.
TRAMONTINA PRO MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS: TAILOR MADE FURNITURE FOR MECHANICAL WORKSHOPS.
Telefone de contato: 0800 642 5565