Tramontina's RC43MTD combustion grass trimmer is ideal for gardening and agricultural activities. Developed for a wide ranging of trimming purposes, it offers high performance, a precise cut, and fuel savings. Light, practical, and easy to operate, it enables you to work quickly, efficiently, and economically with total safety.
|Main Functions and Benefits||- MTD two-stroke combustion engine, 1.7 hp/1.25 kW, 42.7 cc.
- Maximum rotation of 9,000 rpm.
- Capacity of fuel tank: 1 L.
- Average fuel consumption: 0,96 L/h. The informed number is for reference only and it may vary up or down, depending on operator way of usage and other working conditions.
- Heavy-duty equipment for efficient work.
- Ergonomically designed for easier handling.
- Durable and high performance equipment.
- Perfect for trimming edges.
- Cutting 3-edged blade or nylon string 2.4 mm, versatile for all conditions.
- 255 mm (3-edged blade) or 430 mm (2.4 mm nylon string) cut diameter.
- Blade made of special, high-quality, heat-treated carbon steel for a longer-lasting and highly-resistant material.
- Automatic feed nylon string system.
- Grip with double-activating switch to ensure increased operator safety.
- High-quality spark plug, carburetor, and start to ensure power and stability to the motor.
- Plastic guard with a line cutter blade device.
- Asymmetrical and multi-position arm with a practical adjustment system to set the best position/height for the user.
- Adjust the steering without tools.
- The grass trimmer includes safety goggles, gas mixer, a basic wrench kit for maintenance, supporting belt, and a reel with 3 meters of 2.4 mm nylon string.
- Weight 7.5 kg (without accessories).
- 6-months warranty, 3 months contractual warranty and 90 days legal warranty.
- Technical support available in Paraguay, Uruguay and Bolivia.
- Free technical delivery service.
|Recommendations for Use||
- PROPER AND SAFE USAGE: Before using the equipment, please read the user and maintenance manual carefully. Always wear safety goggles, gloves, and non-slip closed toe shoes during work. Please read the engine manual also included with the product. We recommend using only Tramontina replacement parts.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: The grass trimmer is not fueled with an oil/gas mix as default. Refuel with a 4% blend (25:1) of 2-stroke oil in the gas.
- BEFORE USING: Before using the equipment, carefully read the manual of instructions and maintenance. Before beginning to cut, inspect the site where the grass trimmer will be used and remove all foreign objects such as wires, rocks, logs, etc. Do not use the grass trimmer under humid or wet conditions. Check and clean the air filter before each use.
- DURING USE: Keep children and animals away from the grass trimmer when it is in operation. While you are working with the grass trimmer always wear closed-toed shoes. Do not permit inexperienced people to use the equipment before they have read the manual of instructions. Always use high quality gas and do not leave any fuel in the tank after use. Please check the air filter cleanliness periodically, or at least every time you change the oil.
- CLEANING: After using, clean the grass trimmer with a damp cloth or brush. Never pour water on it. When the grass trimmer is not being used, it should also be kept far from children.
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Com a Tramontina, você sempre conta com a melhor solução para seu negócio. Preencha o formulário e solicite seu orçamento.
TRAMONTINA PRO MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS: TAILOR MADE FURNITURE FOR MECHANICAL WORKSHOPS.
Telefone de contato: 0800 642 5565