Tramontina's combustion lawn mower CC50M is an excellent solution to mowing your lawn, especially in more extensive lawns. Advantages over electric lawn mowers is sturdiness of the equipment and ability to use in locations without electricity. The CC50M is the ideal equipment to maintain any lawn providing ease and comfort during operation.
|Main Functions and Benefits||- Powermore 4-stroke combustion engine, 6 hp, 159 cc.
- Cutting diameter of 500 mm.
- Automatic engine throttle.
- Maximum rotation of 3,200 rpm.
- Capacity of fuel tank: 1 L.
- Average fuel consumption: 1 L/h. The informed number is for reference only and it may vary up or down, depending on the height of the grass and other working conditions.
- Ergonomically designed for easier handling.
- Heavy-duty equipment; efficient for lawn work.
- High resistance metallic chassis.
- Metallic pieces receive an electrostatic powder painting for a better look and increased anti-oxidation protection.
- Blade made of special high-quality, heat-treated carbon steel for a longer-lasting and highly-resistant material.
- Pratical system for adjusting the cutting height.
- 5 cutting height positions: 24 mm, 36 mm, 48 mm, 60 mm and 73 mm.
- Lateral outlet for grass.
- Rubber coated wheels with double sealed bearings.
- Large wheels for easier movement: diameter of 35 cm to the rear and 20 cm to the front.
- One-piece axles reinforce machine's structure.
- Ergonomic and anatomical handle, that makes transport and storage easier.
- Recommended cutting area 3,000 m².
- Weight 31.05 kg.
- 1-year warranty, 9 months contractual warranty and 90 days legal warranty.
- Technical support available in Paraguay, Uruguay and Bolivia.
- Free technical delivery service.
|Recommendations for Use||
- PROPER AND SAFE USAGE: Before using the equipment, please read the user and maintenance manual carefully. Please read the engine manual also included with the product. We recommend using only Tramontina replacement parts.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: The lawn mower engine does not come with oil. Please fill with 600 ml of SAE 20W50 oil.
- BEFORE USING: Carefully read the manual of instructions and maintenance. The first oil change should happen after 2 hours of use. Subsequent oil changes should be done every 25 hours of operation. Please inspect the lawn mower and fill up the oil every time the lawn mower is used if necessary.
- DURING USE: Keep children and animals away from the lawn mower when it is in operation. While you are working with the lawn mower always wear closed-toed shoes. Do not permit inexperienced people to use the equipment before they have read the manual of instructions. Always use high quality gas and do not leave any fuel in the tank after use. Please check the air filter cleanliness periodically, or at least every time you change the oil.
- CLEANING: After using, clean the lawn mower with a damp cloth or brush. Never pour water on it. When the lawn mower is not being used, it should also be kept far from children.
|Warranty||Consult the operating instructions|
* You can compare up to 4 products per category.
Com a Tramontina, você sempre conta com a melhor solução para seu negócio. Preencha o formulário e solicite seu orçamento.
TRAMONTINA PRO MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS: TAILOR MADE FURNITURE FOR MECHANICAL WORKSHOPS.
Telefone de contato: 0800 642 5565